21 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Wednesday, August 12, 2015


  • How far along?: 21 weeks 
  • Baby is the size of a: large banana (7 in, 11 oz) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +4 I am putting on the weight now!
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: Is growing fast now.
  • Symptoms:  No pregnancy symptoms this week.  I'm feeling better than last.
  • Food Cravings: Hot dogs.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: I am surrounded by pillows and my pregnancy pillow.  I'm trying everything to get comfortable.  Sleeping is decent, but I wish there was more of it.
  • What I miss: Still missing sleeping on my stomach.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Still throwing some around and getting close to an agreement.
  • Gender: It's a surprise :)
  • Movement: Baby is moving a lot more now and I love it.
  • Maternity Clothes: I am still in my regular clothes, but wearing a lot more dresses.  I am in love with Pink Blush Maternity clothes and want more.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Spending time with our friends as their sweet little boy turned ONE this week and so did my nephew.  Emma had a great time at Beckham's birthday party.  She loved the lollipop tree and that was the first time we allowed her to have one to herself. 

  • Feeling:  Great!  And so thankful for our wonderful friends who treat us like family.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  I am looking forward to our OB appointment next week AND we fly out to Texas on Thursday.  I am so anxious to see my family.

No comments

Post a Comment