23 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Friday, August 28, 2015


  • How far along?: 23 Weeks 
  • Baby is the size of a: large mango (8 in, 1 lb) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +7
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: I think the belly band will be go away soon.  I'm growing fast now.
  • Symptoms:  None.
  • Food Cravings: I'm eating everything in sight.  Still wanting lots of sweets.  Texas this week has been very good to me as far as food goes!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: Not too bad, but still wish I was getting more at night.
  • What I miss: My own bed.  The only downside to vacation.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Gosh no.  We still can't agree on anything, but it is getting better.  I'm sure this baby will be nameless until it arrives.
  • Gender: It's a surprise :)
  • Movement: Baby hasn't moved as much this week, which of course, concerns me.  I'm sure he/she is just resting and everything is fine!
  • Maternity Clothes: It's time to start looking for maternity pants! I am still loving my new maternity clothes from Pink Blush Maternity. Still in workout clothes and wearing my belly band.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to see my family in Texas.  Emma is enjoying being around all her cousins.  We are having a blast!  My sisters have both been down to visit, we gone to the new water park in town, lots of good food and I have my 10 year high school reunion. Here are some pictures from the week-
Cheetos at the water park
Just hanging out with Uncle Creed
My sweet friend, Colby, from high school
10 year reunion

Tearing up paper and trying on Uncle Creed's cowboy boots
 
Cousins!
2nd cousin, Tylee
  • Feeling:  Blessed!
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  We are starting to really miss Daddy, so Emma and I are looking forward to going back to Florida and sleeping in our own beds. :)

No comments

Post a Comment