22 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

  • How far along?: 22 weeks 
  • Baby is the size of a: spaghetti squash (8 in, 1 lb) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +6
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: Growing!
  • Symptoms:  No crazy pregnancy symptoms this week.
  • Food Cravings: Mexican food.  I think it's because I know I'm heading to Texas. LOL.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: Still trying to get as much as possible.  I've started taking naps with Emma again, which as been nice.
  • What I miss: Fitting into my clothes.  I'm started to feel like I have nothing to wear.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We have a few that we are starting to agree on.  Now comes the hard part....narrowing it down to "the one"
  • Gender: It's a surprise :)
  • Movement: Baby is moving a lot more now and I love it.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my belly band with my shorts and lots of dresses.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  I had an appointment with the OB and everything looked good.  We had been worried the last few weeks due to my cervix and my placenta, but everything is back to where it should be and we feel good.  Oh-and we arrived in Texas on Thursday for the next 10 days.  It's been a blast so far.  We've already been to the splash park with cousins and eaten great food.  My sister's baby shower was over the weekend and it went really well!

I made this!
  • Feeling:  Super happy to be around all of my family. 
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  I'm really looking forward to spending the week in Texas and soaking in time with my sisters.  I also have my 10 year high school reunion!!  Gah-I can't believe I've been out of high school for 10 years!

No comments

Post a Comment