26 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Monday, September 28, 2015

 
  • How far along?: 26 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: eggplant (9-14 in, 2 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +10 (I've hit double digits!) 
  • Stretch Marks? Still looking good with no new stretch marks this pregnancy.  You can't even see the ones I had with Emma.
  • The Bump: Holy bump.  There's no hiding it now.
  • Symptoms:  I've been a little uncomfortable this week, but nothing major.  And I've been eating like at crazy person this week.  Oh-and I found out at my OB appointment this week that I have a hernia.  Blah-that explains my super weird belly button!  Haha.
  • Food Cravings: Give me all the food!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Thankfully, not this week.
  • Sleep: Sleep has actually been pretty decent this week.
  • What I miss: Not having hot flashes from being pregnant.  Lol.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We've thrown a few out, but not many.
  • Gender: It's a surprise :) Even though Michael found out and blabbed it to me and a few of our close friends, none of our other friends and family know.
  • Movement: Baby continue to really move.
  • Maternity Clothes: I wear a lot of PinkBlush Maternity (my fave) and anything comfortable.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  I had my glucose test this week and I'm glad to have gotten that out of the way!  We made it to Tot Time again this week and Emma loved it.  She also had her 15 month appointment.  I can't believe how big she is getting!  You can go here to read all about Emma at 15 months :)
 
 

  • Feeling:  Pretty great overall.  I'm not stressed about the new baby's arrival...yet and I'm still enjoying time as a family of three!
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Emma and I have lots of play-dates set up for next week with our friends and the children's museum is having a week dedicated to tots with new activities!  It's also almost time for "scarf season", so I'm excited to get new fabrics in for my shop!



  • No comments

    Post a Comment