37 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Dress :: PinkBlush Maternity

  • How far along?: 37 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: large cantaloupe (20-21 in, 6.5 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +24 (4 lbs in a week...oops)
  • Stretch Marks?  I'm a little bummed that I got stretch marks, but they are still very tiny so I know they won't be noticeable.  This baby is worth every single one, so I'm not complaining.  Still using Mustela and BioOil.
  • The Bump: It's finally hit me and I'm very large and uncomfortable.
  • Symptoms:  I've had some cramping in my legs in the evenings and of course, little sleep.  I'll be honest, it feels like someone kicked me in the lady parts...TMI?  Haha, but seriously, I'm so sore and I am starting to feel a lot of pressure. 
  • Food Cravings: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.  All day, every day.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: No.
  • Sleep: I'm not sleeping much at all anymore.
  • What I miss:  Being able to tie my shoes.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Well, looks like we are back to square one.  The names we did have picked out are now being second guessed.  Any suggestions?
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: I'm not sure what's going on in there, but the movement has been a little uncomfortable lately....and lots of it.
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs:  Starting to notice a few contractions in the evenings.  We actually ended up at the hospital over the weekend because they kept getting stronger and were about 10 minutes apart.  Unfortunately, I was not very dilated and got sent home.
  • Moment of the Week:  Poor Emma starting running a little fever this week, but we did manage to take her to the fair where Michael won her a giant stuffed duck!  I'm hoping that it's just teething, but she does have a runny nose.  Looks like we may be making a trip to the doctor for her soon.  I did catch her trying to put a diaper on her baby doll the other day.  It was so cute!  She is going to be such a great big sister.

 
  • Feeling:  Emotional and anxious to meet our new little one. 
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  A good report at my OB appointment next week.  I'm hoping they tell me that I've dilated some more. 
    Emma has her 18 month appointment next week and we have plans to have a night out with friends (if baby funk 2 doesn't decide to arrive).


No comments

Post a Comment