36 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Thursday, November 12, 2015

    Top :: PinkBlush Maternity
    Jeans :: Target Maternity
  • How far along?: 36 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: canary melon (20 in, 6 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +20
  • Stretch Marks?  I'm a little bummed that I got stretch marks, but they are still very tiny so I know they won't be noticeable.  This baby is worth every single one, so I'm not complaining.  Still using Mustela and BioOil.
  • The Bump: I don't feel like I've gotten much bigger...or maybe it's just wishful thinking.
  • Symptoms:  I've been a little moody this week.  Thank goodness Michael is so understanding!
  • Food Cravings: I'm still craving apples like crazy and thankful they aren't giving me heartburn like before.  Of course, I can't keep chocolate around because it's gone as soon as I see it.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: I've been a little sick in the evenings, but I think it's from the contractions that I'm having.
  • Sleep: Starting to not get much sleep.  Once I wake up, I'm having trouble falling back to sleep. 
  • What I miss:  I'm ready for a good cocktail once baby arrives :)
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We've thrown a few new ones out there, but still only agree on two of them.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: Still kicking daily.
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs:  Starting to notice a few contractions in the evenings.  My water broke so early with Emma, that I'm not sure I really know what a "real" contraction feel like just yet.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  We had a pretty uneventful week this week, with the exception of Halloween.  We had some friends come over for dinner and to hang out while we passed out candy in our driveway.  Emma dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and we dressed our dog, Neko, up as the Big Bad Wolf disguised as Grandma.  He didn't enjoy it, but we thought it was great!




  • Feeling:  A little stressed.  With only a few shorts weeks left before baby comes, I don't feel like we are ready! 
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  A good report at my OB appointment next week.  We also have plans to go to the carnival in town and possibly a date night!  Still preparing for baby to arrive at any time.

  • No comments

    Post a Comment