9 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Friday, June 5, 2015

  • How far along?: 9 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  Green Olive (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -6 lbs
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.  I had stretch marks around month 7 with Emma, but they have all pretty much faded away.
  • The Bump: I'm still waiting for something! They say you show sooner with your second, but nothing yet.
  • Symptoms: Still just tired.
  • Food Cravings: Nothing this week.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Red meat...the look, smell, pretty much everything about it makes me ill. 
  • Sleep: I'm waking up more in the middle of the night, but not having too much trouble sleeping.
  • What I miss:  Although red meat is making me sick, I miss have a good steak (obviously not well done).
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael wants to find out what we are having, but I would like for it to be a surprise.  I'll guess we will see!
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  I accidentally let it slip to my mom that we were expecting!
  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I can't believe we are expecting another little baby and he/she will be here before the end of the year!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A healthy and smooth pregnancy like I had with Emma.  I'm looking forward to Emma's 1st birthday party next weekend!  I can't believe my baby will be one.

No comments

Post a Comment