30 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Top :: PinkBlush Maternity
Jeans :: Target Maternity
Boots ::  Gianni Bini

  • How far along?: 30 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: small cabbage (17-19 in, 3 + lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +15
  • Stretch Marks?  I'm still hoping they don't show up!  I didn't have any until the last few months with Emma.  Fingers crossed and lots of Bio Oil and Mustela<--This stuff is the best!
  • The Bump: It's out there!  I'm glad it's not slowing me down because Emma sure isn't slowing down.  Lol.
  • Symptoms:  None.  I'm feeling pretty good this week.
  • Food Cravings: Everything, which is making it hard to eat anything because I can't make up my mind.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: I started getting a little nauseous after brushing my teeth again.  Weird.  It doesn't last long, which I'm thankful for.
  • Sleep: It feels good to be back in my own bed surrounded by lots of comfy pillows!  Sleep is good, but we are back to sleep training Emma for the 100th time.  Coming back from vacation is not always fun with a toddler. 
  • What I miss:  Nothing.  Life is good :)
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we have narrowed it down to a few that we both agree on, but that could change.  Michael doesn't like what I like and I don't like what he likes.  Lol.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: I'm loving all these baby kicks and wiggles.  They are the sweetest.
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  We got to celebrate our friend, Porter's 4th birthday and Emma had a blast playing in the water and eating cake in a cone.  Well, mostly eating the icing :)  It was nice to be back from vacation and get back into our routine.
  • Feeling:  Large.  Lol.  I have a feeling that the last 30 weeks is going to start catching up to me very soon.     
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to: We get a "date night" next weekend to go hang out with our friend, Ashlea, for her birthday.  We are looking forward to some good seafood!  Oh, and on a side note, I found that I did "fail" my glucose test!  Yikes.  My midwife at my 28 week appointment told me I was fine and then my OB at my appointment this week told me that I missed it by 1 point....1 POINT!!  Ah-now I have to take the 3 hour glucose test next week.  I'm not looking forward to that, but prayers that it goes well.  I should probably lay off the chocolate and carbs I've been gobbling down!

  • No comments

    Post a Comment