29 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Wednesday, October 28, 2015


Top :: PinkBlush Maternity
Necklace :: Kendra Scott
Pants :: Target Maternity

  • How far along?: 29Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: butternut squash (17 in, 3 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +14
  • Stretch Marks? Still looking good with no new stretch marks this pregnancy.
  • The Bump: Holy bump.  I'm loving all the sweet compliments about how I don't look almost 30 weeks pregnant. LOL.
  • Symptoms:  Headaches.  I'm sure it has to do with the weather change, but they have not been much fun.
  • Food Cravings: Not this week.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: Sleeping a little better this week. 
  • What I miss: A good alcoholic drink and being able to fit in my clothes.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We've thrown a few out, but not many.  I'm not sure we will have a name until the last minute!
  • Gender: It's a surprise :) Even though Michael found out and blabbed it to me and a few of our close friends, none of our other friends and family know.
  • Movement: Baby has slowed down a little this week, but still kicking.
  • Maternity Clothes: I am LOVING PinkBlush Maternity clothing.  I was fortunate enough to do a review for them on their clothing.  You can read the review here and see some different maternity looks.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Michael and I spent a few days by ourselves visiting his hometown and then going to Chicago.  We had such a good time.  Emma stayed with her grandparents and I think I missed her more than she missed me.  Lol.  We also went back to the apple orchard before heading back to FL to pick apples.  It was such a great week overall!  You can see our Chicago picture here.



  • Feeling:  Great!  I'm still enjoying the weather and family time.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Getting back home and getting ready for baby #2 to arrive!

  • No comments

    Post a Comment