19 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

  • How far along?: 19 weeks 
  • Baby is the size of a: tomato (6 in, .5 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -0- I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight.
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: It's made its appearance and is only getting bigger!
  • Symptoms:  None really.  I have energy and feel pretty good.
  • Food Cravings: I'm seriously eating everything in sight!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Pulled pork...gross.
  • Sleep: I've been uncomfortable this week and toss and turn all night.
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: No and I don't even know where to begin.  Michael and I are so opposite on these things.  We didn't have a name for Emma until a few weeks before she was here....AND she was a week late.  Ha!
  • Gender: Still keeping it a SURPRISE!  Michael found out and of course, couldn't keep it a secret and told me.  It's so funny to hear what my family thinks and others guess.
  • Movement: Baby is still kicking right before I go to bed. 
  • Maternity Clothes: I am loving my new maternity clothes from Pink Blush Maternity. Still in workout clothes and wearing my belly band.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to see our little babe again at our doctor's appointment.  We had to go back this week to check the "non" progress of my cervix.  Baby still looks good and healthy.
    • Side Note:  We found out at our last appointment that my cervix was showing where it should be at 26 weeks.  Just a little bit of a scare.  This week it showed right back where it needed to be....BUT now my placenta is laying low.  Just taking it easy until my next appointment.  Prayers are welcomed! 
We also went out for my birthday and had such a great time!  It was a good 4th of July weekend.







  • Feeling:  Really good.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  A relaxing week at the house with just the three of us.  We have been so busy lately.  That also means catching up on housework...blah!

No comments

Post a Comment