Week 16 | Baby Funk2

Friday, June 19, 2015


  • How far along?: 16 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: avocado (4-5 in, 3-5 oz) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -3 lbs I can't seem to gain any weight, which is very surprising given all the food I am constantly eating.
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new so far.
  • The Bump: It's definitely there now.  I'm in the "is she pregnant, or just chubby" phase.
  • Symptoms:  Pregnancy dreams-they have been so weird.   I had some stomach cramps lately, but they don't last long.  My boobs are so heavy now!
  • Food Cravings: Ice cold fruit.  Peaches, watermelon, apples, cherries...as long as it's cold, I want it.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: I'm going to bed really early and sleeping pretty well.  Still taking an afternoon nap with Emma as much as I can.
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: No and I don't even know where to begin.  Michael and I are so opposite on these things.  We didn't have a name for Emma until a few weeks before she was here....AND she was a week late.  Ha!
  • Gender: It's a.....SURPRISE!  Michael found out and of course, couldn't keep it a secret and told me.  He already blabbed it to a few close friends and his parents, but we've decided to keep it to ourselves from everyone else, including my family!
  • Movement: None that I've noticed.
  • Maternity Clothes: I knew fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes would be short lived!  I'm not in maternity yet, but I have been wearing more dresses and workout clothes.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Emma and I spent a lot of time with friends this week, which was nice.  We went to an indoor playground, the library for storytime and lots of play time outside in the water.  It was a good week!
  • Feeling:  Relaxed.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Just booked my ticket to Texas next month for my sister's baby shower!  Can't wait to see everyone.  She is due in September, so our little babes will only be a few months apart.

No comments

Post a Comment