Week 11 | Baby Funk 2

Saturday, June 6, 2015

  • How far along?: 11 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  Lime (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -5lbs
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.  I had stretch marks around month 7 with Emma, but they have all pretty much faded away.
  • The Bump: Still nothing!
  • Symptoms:  I'm still pretty tired and keep waiting to get some energy back.
  • Food Cravings: Sour Pickles! (like the ones you can get at the movie theatre)  Poor Michael had no idea what I was talking about and went everywhere looking for them.  He finally found them and brought home 7 big ones.  Ha!  They were soooo good.

  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Pizza.  The smell, thought and look of it makes me sick. 
  • Sleep: Still taking afternoon naps with Emma.
  • What I miss: Pizza.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael wants to find out what we are having, but I would like for it to be a surprise.  I'll guess we will see!
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in normal clothes, but starting to feel a little bloated.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to spend time with my mom before she heads back to Texas and a successful birthday party for Emma.
  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I can't believe we are expecting another little baby and he/she will be here before the end of the year!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: Our ultrasound appointment next week!

No comments

Post a Comment