Review | Dove Dry Spray

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I have to be honest and say that I was not a fan of these products.  I am someone who has used the same brand and type of deodorant for years and because of this, I couldn't wait to try something new. 

Dove dry spray smells amazing.  It lasted all day and wasn't overwhelming.  Normally, I get unscented because the smells can be too strong, but this was the best part about this deodorant.  It seemed fine at first and I was glad that I was giving it a shot, but after a couple of hours, I could tell that it was leaving a white residue on my shirt and I began itching.  I'm not sure if it was a reaction to the spray or just the spray itself, but it didn't work for me.  I also felt like it didn't leave me feeling fresh all day even though it's supposed to be 48hour protection.  The Men's Dove dry spray smelled amazing as well, but I'm pretty sure my husband will be sticking to the stick (no pun intended :))

If you are currently a dry spray user, then I would definitely give Dove a try, but I would not recommend it to someone who doesn't normally go the dry spray route.

*I received this product courtesy of Influenster and Dove for my honest review.  All opinions expressed are that of my own.

No comments

Post a Comment