Review | 3 Lemons Co

Sunday, March 6, 2016


I have to start by saying we love this blanket!  It is one of Charlotte's favorite blankets so far.  We love how colorful and soft it is (100% cotton flannel).  I found this adorable blanket before Charlotte was born, but couldn't show it to anyone because we were keeping her gender a secret from my family.  I always enjoy finding small, handmade shops and 3 Lemons Co has some of the cutest prints for boys and girls.  The shop owner is so sweet and is even offering 20% off your total purchase for Littlest Funk Blog readers!  Just use code 'Littlestfunk20'

We have not had any problems washing it either, which can sometimes be a concern with handmade items.  I know you will love your purchase as much as we have :)



*The Littlest Funk did receive compensation for my honest review.  All opinions are that of my own.

No comments

Post a Comment