Week 13 | Baby Funk 2

Tuesday, June 9, 2015



  • How far along?: 13 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Peach (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -5 lbs
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.  I had stretch marks around month 7 with Emma, but they have all pretty much faded away.
  • The Bump: Still nothing!  I do look a little bloated though. :(
  • Symptoms: Feeling better this week.  Still a little tired. 
  • Food Cravings: Sweet Tea.  I normally stick to water all day every day, but sweet tea this week is hitting the spot!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: If I don't eat as soon as I get hungry, then I get a little nauseous.
  • Sleep: Still taking afternoon naps with Emma.
  • What I miss:  Nothing.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael found out!....which means I also found out because he couldn't keep it a secret.
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in normal clothes, but starting to feel a little bloated.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Finding out the gender of our baby!  Even though I wanted it to be a surprise, I am very excited and plan to keep it a secret from our family and friends.
  • Feeling:  Emotional.  I think I've hit the "cry over everything" phase in the pregnancy.
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A fun and safe Memorial Day weekend with my little family and friends.

No comments

Post a Comment