27 + 28 Weeks | Twins Bumpdate

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Twins Bumpdate: 27 + 28 weeks


How far along?
27/28 weeks!  (Hello 3rd Trimester)

Babies are the size of?
Butternut Squash (14in each; 3lbs each)

Total weight gain/loss?
13lbs+

Are you showing?
Yes! Some days I feel huge and clearly look like I'm having twins and some days people are shocked when I tell them.

Cravings?
Fruit and vegetables.  I think it's helped that I've been at my in-laws and they try to eat pretty healthy.

Sleeping?
It's still a hit or miss situation.  Some nights it's decent and some nights I'm up at 3am and can't go back to sleep.

Symptoms?
Just tired.  I can't seem to get enough sleep.  Swelling isn't terrible, but it's definitely still there.
 
Genders?
TWINS GIRLS!  If you haven't seen our gender reveal, you can watch the video here and read my blog post here.

Movement?
My stomach looks like a scene from an alien movie.  It's crazy how much they are both moving.  Baby B moves way more than Baby A.

Mood this week?
A little stressed. 

Best moment this week?
We have officially been in Kentucky for a few weeks now.  I got to do a little house hunting in Indiana while the girls stayed with my in-laws.  My husband flew up and met me and we put an offer in on a house and it was accepted!  We are anxious to close on our new home and make it our own.  I turned 31 this week, but didn't really do a lot of celebrating.  I mean, my husband bought us a new home, so that was a pretty big deal.  We missed fireworks, but had a little glow party in the living room instead.  Oh, and I spent a few hours in triage because my Braxton Hicks were so bad that I couldn't tell if they were actual contractions or not.

No comments

Post a Comment