25 + 26 Weeks | Twins Bumpdate

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Twins Bumpdate: 25 + 26 weeks


How far along?
25/26 weeks!  

Babies are the size of?
Eggplants (10in each; 2lbs each)

Total weight gain/loss?
11lbs+

Are you showing?
Yes! I was actually asked twice this week if I was due any day now! Haha!

Cravings?
I'm still craving Shrimp and Grits...any seafood really.

Sleeping?
It's still a hit or miss situation.  Some nights it's decent and some nights I'm up at 3am and can't go back to sleep.

Symptoms?
Swelling hasn't gone away and I've really bad acid indigestion and heartburn lately.  I get the occasional headache, but that could just be from having toddlers.
 
Genders?
TWINS GIRLS!  If you haven't seen our gender reveal, you can watch the video here and read my blog post here.

Movement?
My stomach looks like a scene from an alien movie.  It's crazy how much they are both moving.  Baby B moves way more than Baby A.

Mood this week?
It's been a bittersweet week for all of us.

Best moment this week?
We found out we would be leaving Florida this week because of a job my husband took in Indiana.  You can read about that here.  With that being said, we put our house on the market and planned as many activities and play dates as we could before we left.  We went to the Crayola Experience, Medieval Times and DISNEY WORLD!  We had a blast but it was exhausting.  We said goodbye and tried to see as many people as we could and love on them before our big trip to the Midwest.

No comments

Post a Comment