My Little "Miss Fourth of July"

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I seriously have so much fun dressing Emma up in fun outfits and taking pictures.  If only she enjoyed it as much as I do!  She does like headbands and necklaces, but she plays so rough, it's hard to keep them on her.  Or, she is so all over the place that I can't get a good picture.  Oh, the joys of a 13 month old!

I was able to have some fun with her in her 4th of July outfit for this year.  Her headband came from Birdie Baby Boutique.  Katy has the cutest headbands and is so creative!  We absolutely love her shop and pretty much all of Em's headbands are from there.  You can check her out here.   Em's tank (that is a dress on her :)) is from my shop, The Littlest Funk Boutique.





 









-Aly
 


No comments

Post a Comment