BBM Challenge | Fit Test/Weigh-in Day

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm not going to lie, I was dreading this weigh-in a bit.  I can feel a difference, but not being able to see a difference can still be a let-down so it really made me nervous.  Of course, I'm not one to let it get me down, but I'm sure you can understand that feeling.  I mean, I'm not the only one, right? 

Here you'll see my beginning stats from two weeks ago and then how I did today.

Starting Stats:
Weight:153lbs
Waist: 38"
Hips:   39"
Chest: 43"
Bicep: 11"
Thigh: 23"
Calf:   14.5"

Squat Press- 20
Push Ups- 20
Jump Squats- 16
Tricep Dips- 17
Lunge Kick (right)- 10
Lunge Kick (left)- 10
Mountain Climbers- 40 (left+right=1)
Elbow Plank hold- 12 seconds

Here are my current stats:
Weight: 152.2
Waist: 36"
Hips:  37"
Chest: 39"
Bicep: 11"
Thigh: 22"
Calf:   14.5"

Day 15: Fit Test
Squat Press- 35
Push Ups- 24
Jump Squats- 23
Tricep Dips- 30
Lunge Kick (right)- 17
Lunge Kick (left)- 17
Mountain Climbers- 52 (each leg)
Elbow Plank hold- 20 seconds

Wow!  I seriously can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see how much I improved in just two weeks.  This challenge has been totally worth it.  Honestly, it makes me happier to see that I can do more reps than it does to see my progress with my weight, etc.  I really pushed myself today and keeping a record of everything is a must.  I'm ready to see what the rest of the weeks brings.

My goals for the next weeks are to continue this workout, get an extra workout in (walking with Em) and get on a meal plan.

Aly 

No comments

Post a Comment