Open for Business

Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's hard to even begin describing how I feel right now.  I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.  I have officially opened a small online boutique of  clothes, handmade accessories and other goodies for Mommy and Baby, mommy-to-be and even some items for Daddy (of course, you don't have to be a parent to purchase and/or wear our items!). 
 
This is something that I have been working on for a while now.  I love being a mommy to a girl!  It's so much fun and I love making things for her and dressing her up.   I was inspired by some of my mommy friends and bloggers to be creative and start something of my own. 
.



You can go to www.thelittlestfunk.com to shop your BIG heart out!  Be sure to enter the code FREESHIP for free shipping over Labor Day weekend.  And follow @thelittlestfunk on Instagram and The Littlest Funk on Facebook for all the latest details

I will be working hard on adding new items to the shop often along with having some fun giveaways.  If there is something you would like to see in my shop, just let me know!  I can and have made some custom items for people as well.  You don't want to miss out :) 

No comments

Post a Comment