Mommy Blog Train

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hey ya'll!  Its happening...I'm jumping on the mommy bloggin' train and I can't wait to see where and how far this train goes, what adventures I can get into and, of course, tell you all about my life as a Christ follower, a first time mommy and a soon-to-be wife. 

A little about me-My name is Alyssa and I am engaged to a wonderful, hilarious (he'll love that I added that) and super sweet man who daily makes me want to be a better human being.  Michael and I have a beautiful baby girl who is growing a lot faster than I want and could have ever known was possible and a dog named Neko.  We are extremely blessed! 

I have really been wanting to start a blog for a while and what better time than now, when I have a full-time job, an almost four month old, a fiancé, a dog....and the list goes on.  Ha!

I'm sure I will be asking for a lot of advice as well as giving advice from things that I learn through my sweet daughter, Emma.  I'm excited to share our lives with y'all, meet new people and other mommies who love doing the same thing! 

Thanks for following my blog and I hope you enjoy!



Aly

No comments

Post a Comment