34 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dress :: PinkBlush Maternity

  • How far along?: 34 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: honeydew (20 in, 5 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +18 (slowly gaining about a pound a week)
  • Stretch Marks?  So far, so good.
  • The Bump: I'll be honest, I'm enjoying all the compliments that I am getting!  I actually feel like I look good this pregnancy.  My bump is out there, but it's not crazy.
  • Symptoms:  I can't seem to shake this heartburn.
  • Food Cravings: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and they have not been good to me. 
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Even though I'm craving PB and J, they are making me a little ill.  Oh, the dilemma!
  • Sleep: Feels good to once again be back in my own bed!  We are finished traveling for the year, so I'm hoping we can get into a good routine.
  • What I miss:  Sushi.  I could go for some right now!
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we have narrowed it down to a few that we both agree on, but that could change.  Michael doesn't like what I like and I don't like what he likes.  Lol.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: Still slow this week, but when he/she does move, it's crazy!
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs: I've had a few contractions that I can tell.  Nothing major and it's happening more in the evenings.
  • Best Moment of the Week:  I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again this week, which always makes me smile!  We had our "Sprinkle Shower" and it was amazing.  We are so thankful for all our sweet friends who were able to make it and celebrate with us.  I was going to post pictures, but then I realized there may have been an outfit or two in the pictures that would give away the gender...oops!
  • Feeling:  Anxious.  We are so ready to meet our baby :)  
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  We are looking forward to spending next weekend with our friends at the Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Happenings.

No comments

Post a Comment