33 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top :: PinkBlush Maternity
Jeans ::  Target Maternity
Boots ::  Gianni Bini
Necklace :: Kendra Scott
  • How far along?: 33 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: head of lettuce (17-19 in, 4.5 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +17 (slowly gaining about a pound a week)
  • Stretch Marks?  Fingers crossed that none show up!  I've been using lots of Bio Oil and Mustela<--This stuff is the best!  I also did a review on Six Sassy Sistas Oils that you can read hear.  I've enjoyed putting that on my growing belly too.
  • The Bump: It's out there and I'm loving it.  It's been so fun being pregnant so far.
  • Symptoms:  Heartburn.
  • Food Cravings: Mexican Food.  I'm not sure this is a craving or just the fact that I'm visiting home and that's all I want!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Apples are still giving me the worst indigestion.
  • Sleep: Not that great this week.  Emma has ended up in bed with me almost every night.
  • What I miss:  Nothing.  I'm enjoying this pregnancy, just as I did with Emma.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we have narrowed it down to a few that we both agree on, but that could change.  Michael doesn't like what I like and I don't like what he likes.  Lol.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: Slowed down some this week.
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs: No!  I am definitely not ready yet!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Emma and I flew to Texas this week for our last Mommy/Daughter trip before the new baby arrives.  We had a good time as always.  She got to play with her cousins, experience her first Texas pep rally at my high school and her first high school football game.  She got away with climbing on everything (including the table) at Gammy's and Abuela's house.  Then we went to Dallas and stayed with my sister, where Emma got to pretend to be a country girl!  She loved playing in the dirt!  I always hate leaving.
This is what getting up at 4am and then a 3 hour flight looks like!  Haha!
Emma's first pep rally.
She found an angel in my grandma's front yard and thought it was so neat! She kept trying to hug and kiss it.

Emma and Treylea at the football game.
Emma and Gammy

  • Feeling:  Relaxed.  It was so nice to get away and visit family.  
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  We miss Daddy, so we are looking forward to going back home.  I also have my 34 week appointment and our Sprinkle Shower is next weekend :)

  • No comments

    Post a Comment