32 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Monday, November 2, 2015

Dress :: PinkBlush Maternity
  • How far along?: 32 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: coconut (19 in, 4 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +16
  • Stretch Marks?  I'm still hoping they don't show up!  I didn't have any until the last few months with Emma.  Fingers crossed and lots of Bio Oil and Mustela<--This stuff is the best!
  • The Bump: It's out there and I'm loving it.  It's been so fun being pregnant so far.
  • Symptoms:  Just super hungry this week!
  • Food Cravings: Well, now that I ate salad all last week, I'm craving Mexican food this week.  Healthy one week and not so much the next!  Oh-and I passed my 3 hour glucose test so I don't have to stress about what I'm eating.  As long as I don't go overboard, of course.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Apples.  They are giving me the worst indigestion.
  • Sleep: Still surrounding myself with lots of pillows and getting up every few hours, but it's good.
  • What I miss:  Nothing.  I'm enjoying this pregnancy, just as I did with Emma.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we have narrowed it down to a few that we both agree on, but that could change.  Michael doesn't like what I like and I don't like what he likes.  Lol.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: So many crazy movement going on in there!  I don't know what this baby is up to, but if it's anything outside of the womb like it is on the inside, we might be in trouble!
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs: No!  I am definitely not ready yet!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Finding out that I passed my glucose test was a plus.  I had my 32 week appointment with my midwife and I loved hearing the baby's heartbeat.  Is there anything better than that?
  • Feeling:  Blessed!  We had such good week with friends and I am so thankful for my little family.  I still can't believe we will be a family of four soon!    
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  We got the go ahead from my OB and midwife to fly to Texas next week.  I can't wait to see my family one more time before baby arrives.  I love going back to Texas!

No comments

Post a Comment