31 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Friday, October 30, 2015


Kimono :: PinkBlush Maternity
Top ::  Target Maternity
Pants :: Target Maternity
Necklace :: Kendra Scott


  • How far along?: 31 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: butternut squash (18 in, 3 + lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +15 (nothing gained this week...it must have been that "diet" I put myself on because of my glucose test.  Haha!)
  • Stretch Marks?  I'm still hoping they don't show up!  I didn't have any until the last few months with Emma.  Fingers crossed and lots of Bio Oil and Mustela<--This stuff is the best!
  • The Bump: It's out there and I'm loving it.  It's been so fun being pregnant so far.
  • Symptoms:  I've been extra tired this week.
  • Food Cravings: Salad.  I think I've had it every day this week.  I hope that's my body's way of trying to detox from all the sweets I've been eating.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Brushing my teeth is still making me a little sick, but it's getting better.
  • Sleep: Had a good week of sleep that was very much needed.
  • What I miss:  Not having to go to the restroom every 5 minutes.  I think this baby is pretty comfortable on my bladder.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we have narrowed it down to a few that we both agree on, but that could change.  Michael doesn't like what I like and I don't like what he likes.  Lol.
  • Gender: We've still managed to keep it a surprise from my family and friends.  Of course, if you've been keeping up with my posts, you know that Michael already let it out to his family.
  • Movement: I'm loving all these baby kicks and wiggles.  They are the sweetest.
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  Thank goodness for Target and PinkBlush Maternity clothing. 
  • Labor Signs: No!  I am definitely not ready yet!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  This might sound a little crazy, but I actually enjoyed the 3 hour glucose test I had this week.  I mean, not getting poked at 4 different times to get blood or the fact that I couldn't eat or drink anything, but I got a room to myself with a recliner and got to watch uninterrupted HGTV.  It was a nice little "vacation". 
  • Feeling:  Blessed!  We had such good week with friends and I am so thankful for my little family.  I still can't believe we will be a family of four soon!    
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Good results from my glucose test.  I have a pretty busy week with my business coming up and I'm looking forward to it keeping my busy...not that I'm not busy enough with Emma! 

No comments

Post a Comment