28 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Sunday, October 18, 2015

 
 
  • How far along?: 28 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: kabocha squash (14-16 in, 2.5 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +13
  • Stretch Marks? Still looking good with no new stretch marks this pregnancy.
  • The Bump: Holy bump.  I'm loving all the sweet compliments about how I don't look almost 30 weeks pregnant. LOL.
  • Symptoms:  I still have a pretty bad cold/cough that I can't seem to shake due to being pregnant.  I'm trying all natural remedies that I can think of.  Any suggestions?
  • Food Cravings: Sweets are getting the best of me!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.  I think it's safe to say that I am way past all of that nonsense.
  • Sleep: Still not sleeping well this week.  This cold is kicking my butt!  It seems to really get going in the evenings.
  • What I miss: Being able to take something strong to get rid of being sick.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We've thrown a few out, but not many.  I'm not sure we will have a name until the last minute!
  • Gender: It's a surprise :) Even though Michael found out and blabbed it to me and a few of our close friends, none of our other friends and family know.
  • Movement: I think we have a gymnast on our hands...or a soccer player!
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes.  There is not fitting into anything that isn't maternity or workout.  I'm all about comfort.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to see Michael's family.  We flew into Indy to meet his brother and took a trip to Kentucky to stay with his parents for a few days.  We were able to get away for a much needed day date to Nashville and had a good time, baby-free.  Emma enjoyed herself with Gramma and Gramps!

She fell asleep still holding her bottle.  The trip wore her out!

When your kid-free, you have ice cream for lunch ;)
Emma's first time on the 4-wheeler with Daddy.
Emma and Uncle Brandon at the apple Orchard before we headed to KY
  • Feeling:  Great!  I'm enjoying the weather and family time.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Going back to Indiana for the family reunion, a trip to Chicago and a fun photo-shoot for PinkBlush Maternity clothing!  It's going to be a wonderful week!

  • No comments

    Post a Comment