27 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Thursday, October 1, 2015

  • How far along?: 27 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: cauliflower (9-14 in, 2 1/4 lbs) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +10 (I've hit double digits!) 
  • Stretch Marks? Still looking good with no new stretch marks this pregnancy.
  • The Bump: Holy bump.  There's no hiding it now.
  • Symptoms:  I am getting the worst cold this week.  Hoping it goes away soon and my pregnancy immune system isn't that bad.  I've been trying all natural remedies, so fingers crossed.
  • Food Cravings: Shortbread cookies with coffee.  Yum!  I almost ate an entire bag in one sitting :/
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.  I think it's safe to say that I am way past all of that nonsense.
  • Sleep: Sleeping is not going well this week.  This cold is kicking my butt!
  • What I miss: Being able to take something strong to get rid of being sick.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We've thrown a few out, but not many.  I'm not sure we will have a name until the last minute!
  • Gender: It's a surprise :) Even though Michael found out and blabbed it to me and a few of our close friends, none of our other friends and family know.
  • Movement: Baby loves to do all sorts of crazy moves...all the time!
  • Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes.  There is not fitting into anything that isn't maternity or workout.  My belly band worked well for a while!
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  We had a lunch date with the sweetest boys and their mamma this week.  Love when we get to hang out with friends.
  • Feeling:  Over being sick!
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  We leave next week for our annual trip to Indiana for a family reunion/vacation.  Looking forward to cooler weather and spending time with family.

No comments

Post a Comment