BBM Challenge | Week 4

Monday, February 2, 2015

Can you believe we are already 4 weeks in?!  I feel better than I have in a while and I have so much energy...and thank goodness because I need all I can get to keep up with Emma.  I started the week off really strong and then failed miserably towards the end of the week.  The days just caught up with me and I didn't work out for three days!  I definitely could tell a difference in my mood and my body instantly.  I tried not to get down on myself because I know life happens, but it was hard. 

Here is how my week went...

Strength-Day 23: Stats: Squat Swing-L18 R18; Irish Jig-28/26; Push Ups-14; Burpees-6; Chair Stepups-L14 R14; Butt Kickers-36/36; Tricep Dips-30; Squat Jumps-8; Elbow Plank Hold-35sec; Mountain Climbers-34; Plank Up Downs-7; Squat Thrust-8

Cardio-Day 24:  I am so sore today!  Strength training wasn't bad.  I know that I need to stretch a few more minutes though because my muscles are really tight.  Pretty good over all.
Stats: Squat Press-20; Bent over Rows-35; Reverse Lunge-16L 14R; Irish Jig-45; L-Raises-16; Mountain Climbers-40; Elbow Plank-30sec

Strength-Day 25:   Fail.

Cardio-Day 26:  Fail.

Strength-Day 27:  Fail.

Rest-Day 28:  Considering it's Super Bowl Sunday, I really could have used those workouts.  Cupcakes....I think you can figure out the rest.

My biggest challenge this week was keeping up with the workouts.  I really have no excuse.  I wish I did, but I really don't have any good ones.  These workouts are quick and I can manage to take 20 minutes out of my day to get fit. 

My goal for the next week is to get each workout in earlier in the day.  I tend to wait until Emma goes to bed.  I want to shoot for early AM workouts. 

I hope y'all had a better week than I did!  Just know you are not alone if you didn't.  What has been your biggest challenge this week?  What is one goal for next week?

No comments

Post a Comment