BBM Challenge | Fit Test/Weigh-in Day

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another fit test and weigh-in in the books!  Considering the week I had last week, I am proud of how well I am doing.

Here you'll see my stats from two weeks ago and then how I did today.

Previous Stats:
Weight: 152.2
Waist: 36"
Hips:  37"
Chest: 39"
Bicep: 11"
Thigh: 22"
Calf:   14.5"

Squat Press- 35
Push Ups- 24
Jump Squats- 23
Tricep Dips- 30
Lunge Kick (right)- 17
Lunge Kick (left)- 17
Mountain Climbers- 52 (each leg)
Elbow Plank hold- 20 seconds

Here are my current stats:
Weight: 150.2
Waist: 35.5"
Hips:   37"
Chest: 38"
Bicep: 10.5"
Thigh: 20"
Calf:    14"

Day 30: Fit Test
Squat Press-31
Push Ups-21
Jump Squats-27
Tricep Dips-25
Lunge Kick (right)-16
Lunge Kick (left)-15
Mountain Climbers-50 (each leg)
Elbow Plank Hold-30 seconds

I didn't do has many reps as two weeks ago, but my form has improved tremendously and I was able to hold my plank for longer.  I'm not complaining!  I'm also down in inches and overall weight loss of almost 5 pounds.

My goals for the next weeks are to continue this workout, get an extra workout in (walking with Em) and now that my diet is much better, try to incorporate smaller portions throughout the day....oh and NO cupcakes.  Ha!

How did your fit test and weigh-in go?

Aly 

No comments

Post a Comment