Quality Drinking Water for Breastfeeding Moms AND Formula Fed Babies

Monday, April 29, 2019

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ParentingWithPrimoH20 #CollectiveBias 

I drink a lot of water, like 100 ounces a day.  Quality water is so important to me not only because my family & are consuming it, but also because it's how I feed my twin babies.  I've been breastfeeding strong for almost 7 months now and making sure my water intake is high is key to keeping up with two little ones.  With that being said, feeding two babies is hard and I don't always have time to pump, which means if I want to go out and do something (let's be real, grocery shop), then the twins will get a bottle of formula if needed.  I don't feel guilty when they get formula because we all know fed is best and I also know that quality water is being provided to them in their formula with the Primo® First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser. Did you know that the tap water right in your own home can actually be dangerous to your family, especially your little ones?  A lot of tap water sources are treated with fluoride, which poses concerns for babies. Pound for pound, a baby’s body can’t filter contaminants like adults can. For these reasons, babies need to be drinking purified water only.​ If there’s one thing Primo knows, it’s that you want a happy and healthy life for your child from start to finish. Why wait to start introducing healthy habits? The First Steps Water Dispenser is the  perfect way to give your baby better water right from the get-go.


My favorite part about the Primo First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser is the warm feature that allows for the perfect temperature for a baby bottle.  That means there is no wait time when feeding twins.  We all know how one hangry baby can get, throw another in the mix and well, Primo has saved my husband's sanity when I'm gone.  It also comes with a feeding chart to keep track of your baby's feedings, which is great feature for new moms who are sleep deprived or a mom of four (like myself) who has a serious case of mom brain.


The dispenser provides cold, warm or hot drinking water with the warm option supplying water at 98.6-104o Fahrenheit—specially designed for mixing baby formula.  I also love that the piping-hot water has child-resistant safety feature.  With a five and three year old at home too, this is very important.  It's great that they can get water themselves and stay safe in doing so. 


Primo® is the only brand that delivers best in class dispensers for the home + bulk water in either pre-filled exchange bottle or do-it-yourself refill bottles.​ The dispenser uses 3 or 5-gallon water bottles (sold separately), and you can easily find new ones at a retailer near you on the Primo Website! It sets up in minutes so you can start hydrating in no time- no tools, plumbing or installation required. Plus, the easy bottom-loading design allows you to just push the bottle in the cabinet, easy. The Primo First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser has easily become our favorite way to stay hydrated and my favorite way to give formula to my little ones.  It's a must have for all families! If you're expecting, be sure to throw the Primo First Steps Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser​ on your registry- you'll be glad you did!




No comments

Post a Comment