A unique gift for Christmas that the special man in your life will love!

Thursday, December 7, 2017

About a year ago, I got my husband a wood watch from Jord and he absolutely loved it.  Since then he has been on the search for a dark colored watch, but hadn't been able to find one that he loved.  He's a bit watch obsessed. 


I knew how much he enjoyed his original Jord wood watch, so I was super excited to surprise him with a new dark wood watch for the holidays.  Seeing his face when I gave it to him did not disappoint.  I had no doubt that he would love it, but the anticipation is always exciting.  Of course, in natural Michael fashion, he had no trouble modeling the watch for me either.


Why your special guy will love this wood watch as much as mine does:

1. It's unique (just like him) and he will get complimented all the time.  Who doesn't love a good compliment?

2.  It goes with everything.  Seriously, my husband has been able to wear both of his watches with all of his outfits.  It's casual enough for a night out to dinner and dressy enough to wear with the right suit for work.

3.  It's lightweight.  This is one of my husband's favorite features.  It isn't heavy like other watches can be and he isn't bothered by it.

4.  It's sleek and simple.  I would consider this watch for the everyday modern man, but I love that Jord offers a unique watch for every style.

So, for Christmas this year I would definitely get the special man in your life a watch to remember.  You both won't be disappointed.  I may have a women's wood watch on my list too!

What better time to grab a Jord watch when you can get 25% off your order?!  The last day for USPS Priority Christmas shipping is December 19th, so don't wait! Click here for the discount code.


The Littlest Funk was gifted this watch in exchange for review.  As always, my posts are 100% honest and my own.
Wooden Wrist Watch

8 comments:

  1. I love that the wooden look will go with any style! My fiancé is always trying to match up the colors lol. But this will help dress up (or down) for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby loves his Jord- they're so simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look --I think my hubby would like too. I will need to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful watch! So thoughtful of you to give your husband such a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great guys gift!! My hubby would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would be psyched to get a watch like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That watch is amazing! My husband would definitely love it as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jord watches! My husband actually has his eye on one in particular.

    ReplyDelete