NO Cook November + what we've been up to

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

These last few months have seriously flown by faster than I thought they would.  I haven't blogged (with the exception of yesterday's post) in almost a month.  The reason for that has been on purpose.  I think it's important, at least for me, to take a break from posting every now and then.  If I'm being honest, since my miscarriage in late July, I had been trying to keep us all busy.  It finally caught up with me and I needed some time to focus on other things and really find balance again with my day to day.

Part of that being spending a couple of days making some of my favorite freezer meals.  I have officially gone 14 days without cooking, with the exception of the occasional macaroni and cheese for my girls and throwing corn dogs in the oven for my daughter's 2nd birthday party last weekend.  I am calling it No Cook November and it has been amazing!  I plan on making a list of what's on our menu this month in another post soon :)

Here's what else we've been up to since my last post in October

My husband left out of state for work for a week, so it was fun and mostly exhausted having Mommy and Daughter(s) time.  We spent half a day at the Glazer Children's Museum in Tampa with some friends and then I came home and made a delicious vegan meal for all of us.  I'm not a vegan, but this recipe is really good.  My youngest was shoveling it in her mouth!


We had a super fun Halloween Art in the Park with my local mommy group and went to Busch Gardens.  Busch Gardens is easily becoming my girls favorite thing to do and I love that they are big enough to ride the rides.

 





 

















I got to enjoy a night out with a friend when my husband got back home.  We went to the Junior League of St. Pete's Fashion Show and had a blast!


I've been able to catch up around the house the last few weeks and really enjoy hanging out with my girls!  We even celebrated my youngest daughter's 2nd birthday last weekend a little early (I can't wait to share those details with you)!
 
Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck-Halloween 2017

Marvel Universe Live Blog Event with She Just Glows
Charlotte's Carnival Birthday Party
Thank you to everyone who continues to read my blog and follow my little family even after we go a little MIA!
 

No comments

Post a Comment