D.C. Travel | Carry-On Checklist + My Favorite Weekend Bag

Monday, July 17, 2017

When I travel, I used to be the person that would pack everything.  I mean, multiple pairs of shoes, 3 different outfits for each day that I would be gone and more.  It was ridiculous and a pain to carry it all.

For this trip, I knew I wanted to pack light.  I didn't want to waste any time (or money) checking a bag.  My husband didn't think it was possible, but I had a great weekender bag that fit everything I needed and was the perfect size for carry-on.


I'll be honest, I didn't think I would be able to fit everything either, but this leather bag really is amazing.  It's much roomier than it looks and it's stylish, which is definitely important.  My husband has already claimed it for his work trips.


I've included a printable check-list (of what I took on our trip) for the minimalist and for those who only want to take a carry-on with them for a long weekend trip. 

Is there anything I missed or something that is a must-have when you travel?


 The Littlest Funk was gifted the weekender bag in exchange for my review.  As always, all opinions are honest and 100% my  own.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this bag! Beautiful and so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good checklist! And I love that bag 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good checklist. Next time I travel this will definitely be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the review, it has been great working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete