BBM Challenge | Day 1

Monday, January 5, 2015

Whew!  I just finished Day 1 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 3.0 (a 90 day workout challenge) and let me tell you, I needed it.  I am so determined to get fit.  I know it sounds like the typical cliché "New Year, New You" but seriously it just happened that the new challenge started today and it was perfect timing.

Since having Emma I have been able to lose all the baby weight I gained, which honestly was not a lot and was easy to do.  However, I think because it was so easy, I slacked a little and now I just feel (and look) like a blob.  ;)

This workout is tough, but very quick.  Only 10 minutes long!  You can subscribe to Briana's YouTube videos by clicking here- BBM Challenge 3.0 so that you won't miss a workout.  Her e-mails are amazing.  She tells you everything you need to know from exercising to eating right.  Eating healthy is my biggest downfall :/ 

One thing you will learn is that Accountability is key!  If anyone would like to join me in this challenge, please feel free.  The reason I am blogging about my progress is 1, so I will actually keep up with it and 2, accountability which basically goes with number one so I encourage anyone who wants a partner to let me know.


Here are my current stats:

Starting weight:155lbs
Waist: 35"
Hips:   39"
Chest: 43"
Bicep: 11"
Thigh: 23"
Calf:   14.5"

Day 1: Fit Test (8 minutes long)
*Each exercise was in 1 minutes intervals with a 10 second break

Squat Press (with weights)- 20
Push Ups- 20
Jump Squats- 16
Tricep Dips- 17
Lunge Kick (right)- 10
Lunge Kick (left)- 10
Mountain Climbers- 40 (left+right=1)
Elbow Plank hold- 12 seconds

By this end of this my body was like jello, but overall I felt good and can't wait for tomorrow's workout.  I'm anxious to keep track of my progress.  Feel free to let me know how you're doing!  I'm here to help you along the way if you need it!  It's not too late :)


Aly







No comments

Post a Comment