23 + 24 Weeks | Twins Bumpdate

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Twins Bumpdate: 23 + 24 weeks

 
How far along?
23/24 weeks!  

Babies are the size of?
Ears of Corn (8.5in each; 1.3lbs each as of my  last appointment)

Total weight gain/loss?
10lbs+

Are you showing?
Yes! I feel like my stomach can't stretch any more!

Cravings?
Shrimp and Grits! McDonald's cheeseburgers (which is something I never get)

Sleeping?
It's still a hit or miss situation.  Some nights it's decent and some nights I'm up at 3am and can't go back to sleep.

Symptoms?
Still swelling if I'm out doing too much.  My back pain is gone thanks to a prenatal massage.
 
Genders?
TWINS GIRLS!  We finally had our gender reveal a few weeks ago.  You can watch the video here and read my blog post here.

Movement?
So much movement!  I don't know what they are doing in there, but they are moving all the time now!

Mood this week?
Extremely grateful and happy.

Best moment this week?
Seeing our twin girls at my fetal heart appointment and knowing they are doing well and growing as they should be.  I took my other girls to Dinosaur World and they loved it.  We were also showered with so much love at our baby shower over the weekend and I got a date night with my husband.  I'm so thankful for the wonderful friendships I've made.  We also got to attend a preview event of the new Roaring Springs at ZooTampa and Emma rode her first big girl ride!


No comments

Post a Comment