Twins Gender Reveal

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Over the weekend we celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday and decided since we had most of our friends there and my mom was visiting that we would do a gender reveal for our twins that evening too!


I actually found out the genders around 11 weeks because my husband wasn't with me and I couldn't wait.  He did not want to know.  He really wanted to be surprised and I also think he had to mentally prepare himself beforehand in case they both ended up being two more girls.  It wasn't confirmed until my level 2 ultrasound and I couldn't help but peek to make sure.

I couldn't decided what kind of reveal to do when I came across a pillow fight that looked fun.  I thought my two girls could each have a pillow filled with confetti that represented each baby.  When it came down to actually executing it, I realized it wasn't going to work, so we just had each girl reach down, grab confetti and throw it in the air.  

I had someone recording just my husband's reaction, which is hilarious and someone recording the rest of it.  I love that we were able to do this considering these will be our last babies.

Anyhow, enough rambling. I'm sure you're dying to know and I'm excited to share that we will be welcoming twin GIRLS to our family!!! 



 

10 comments:

  1. hahaha! Your husband's reaction is priceless!!! Who run the world? GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This really is just the cutest! I've seen so many different gender reveal ideas but never this one before. Such a great idea. I love that the kids were involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was supposed to be a pillow fight, but I love how it turned out!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! How very exciting. It was so fun to watch the reactions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! So exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the gender reveal!!! 4 girls! How fun! Congratulations mama ♥️

    ReplyDelete