17 + 18 Weeks | Twins Bumpdate

Monday, May 28, 2018

Twins Bumpdate: 17 + 18 weeks

How far along?
17/18 weeks!  

Babies are the size of?
Sweet Potatoes (about 5.5in each; 5oz)

Total weight gain/loss?
5lbs

Are you showing?
Yes! Much sooner than I ever did with my other two, but I love it.

Cravings?
Breakfast burritos with homemade tortillas and I finally gave in and made some...and then ate entirely too many.  Sadly, I still can't drink hot coffee.  It leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.

Sleeping?
It's hit or miss. Some nights are good, some not so great.

Symptoms?
I'm feeling better lately.  I still get tired and I've short of breath in the mornings, but have managed to get out and about with my girls.

Genders?
The ultrasound tech confirmed the genders and I can't wait to tell our family and friends.  Especially my husband since he wants to be surprised.

Movement?
I'm starting to feel kicks, but they are still not strong enough to feel from the outside.  It's weird because they are coming from all over the place and I don't know which one is kicking and moving. 


Mood this week?
It's been a good few weeks.  We've stayed busy and still managed to get some rest.  We have big things that are happening over the next month and I'm anxious/excited to see where that goes.

Best moment this week?
Getting a much needed break from my girls.  Sometimes I just need one and that's ok.  I went to brunch with friends and afterward still had a couple of hours to kill, so I walked along the water and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  I also took the girls to a local place called Growing Up and they played and made a craft.  It was a lot of fun!

No comments

Post a Comment