24 Weeks | Baby Funk 2

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

  • How far along?: 24 Weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: large mango (8 in, 1 lb) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +7
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: I think the belly band will be go away soon.  I'm growing fast now.
  • Symptoms:  None.
  • Food Cravings: I'm eating everything in sight.  Still wanting lots of sweets.  Now that I'm back in Florida, I'm craving my grandma's Mexican food again. :/
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: Not too bad, but still wish I was getting more at night.
  • What I miss: I'm not really missing anything this week being pregnant.  I do miss my family though!
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We still have a nameless baby.
  • Gender: It's a surprise :)
  • Movement: Baby has still been moving slow these days, but definitely moving.
  • Maternity Clothes: I'm keeping it real with workout clothes and just out of the shower, wet hair in this week's pictures.  Haha.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to see Michael.  Emma wouldn't let him go!  It was also Michael's birthday and I surprised him with an outing to TopGolf.  We had so much fun!


 
 
  • Feeling:  Blessed and thankful for everything God has done and continues to do for our little family!
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  This next week I am starting a bunch of new activities with Emma to get her out of the house (it's been too hot to do anything).  I'm excited to see how it goes.  Our goal is to go out at least once a day!

    No comments

    Post a Comment