Product Review | I DO VOX BOX

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I love getting free product in the mail.  I mean, who wouldn't?!  I recently receive some amazing products courtesy of Influenster for my unbiased review and opinion.  Here are my thoughts!

SkinnyGirl Nutrition Bar


I loved this bar! It was delicious.  It was much better than I thought it would be considering it is a nutritional bar. The lemon swirl had a great lemon flavor that wasn't overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand. It filled me right up.  I love that this is a product I can count on while pregnant since I am hungry ALL the time.

Neutrogena Hand Cream

I really enjoyed this product! I use a lot of hand soap since I have a 15 month old and I am constantly washing my hands. This tends to dry them out. I noticed an immediate difference when using this hand cream. However, I would recommend putting it on before bed in the evening. Only because it was a little greasy for me. I didn't like the way it felt, but I loved the way it made my hands feel in the morning. Definitely worth the purchase if you have dry or chapped hands.
 
This was actually a decent snack.  Not my favorite, but good.  I did not like the cranberries at all.  I don't know what it was about them, but I didn't care for them.  They were too chewy for me and I like cranberries.  The flavor was there, but I'm not sure this is a product I would buy in the future.  It is good for on the go and it was a nice snack to have in my purse when I got a little hungry.
 
This product was great. I don't normally use foundation as I don't wear a lot of makeup. I find that most products feel heavy or make me break out. However, the CoverGirl Outlasts Stay Luminous Foundation was neither of those things. It was very light and it didn't feel like I was wearing foundation at all. It didn't irritate my skin and lasted all day and still looked great when I went out for the evening. That says a lot considering I live in Florida and the heat is ridiculous. It was easy to remove and definitely a product that I will continue to use. It made my skin look flawless and smooth.
 
 
My new favorite, go-to lipstick! This color was perfect for my skin tone and went on smooth. It didn'tflake and made my lips feel soft. The color actually lasted most of the day and I only re-applied it once, but really I didn't have to. I just wanted to re-apply it. It does rub off, so I couldn't give my daughter a kiss on the cheek without having to rub it off her face, but other than that this is a great product that I highly recommend. I can't wait to get other colors to try out.
 
 
I am always hesitant to put anything on my face (makeup, creams, face wash, etc.).  I'm always afraid I will break out or it will do something weird to my skin.  I've always had pretty clear skin as well, so I don't worry too much about it.  This product was not my favorite and I don't think I would use it again.  I put a small amount near my nose where I had a small line.  It did nothing but turn my face a little red and burn.  It is supposed to be instant correction of lines and wrinkles, but I do not feel like it did anything.  Of course, I also do not feel like this is a product that I need, so I would not recommend it to others.  I was glad that I was able to test it out though.
 
It was so much fun getting to try out these products and review them for y'all!  I can't wait to share my thoughts on other goodies in the future.
 
-Aly
 
*I received this products courtesy of Influenster for my unbiased review and opinion.
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment