20 weeks (Halfway there!!) | Baby Funk 2

Sunday, August 9, 2015

 

  • How far along?: 20 weeks  I can't believe we are at the halfway mark!  
  • Baby is the size of a: small cantaloupe (6.5 in, 10 oz) (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  +2....and here comes the weight gain.
  • Stretch Marks? Nope.
  • The Bump: Is slowly growing.
  • Symptoms:  Moodiness.  Poor Micheal.  I'm sure I've been a handful this week.
  • Food Cravings: Pad Thai.  And sushi.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • Sleep: I am surrounded by pillows and my pregnancy pillow.  I'm trying everything to get comfortable.  Sleeping is decent, but I wish there was more of it.
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Gosh no.  We still can't agree on anything, but it is getting better.  I'm sure this baby will be nameless until it arrives.
  • Gender: It's a surprise :)
  • Movement: Baby is moving a lot more now and I love it.
  • Maternity Clothes: I am loving my new maternity clothes from Pink Blush Maternity. Still in workout clothes and wearing my belly band.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Emma has been extra snuggly this week and I'm eating up every moment of it.  She can be so sweet when she's not running around acting like a crazy person.
  • Feeling:  Besides the emotional, moody wreck I've been, not too bad.
  • What I'm excited about/looking forward to:  Looking forward to our sweet friend's son's 1st birthday party next week.  My nephew turns one next week too!  Lots of babies growing too fast.

No comments

Post a Comment