Week 15 | Baby Funk 2

Sunday, June 14, 2015

  • How far along?: 15 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: Naval orange (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -3 lbs I can't seem to gain much weight, which is very surprising given all the food I am constantly eating.
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new so far.
  • The Bump: It's definitely there now.  I'm in the "is she pregnant, or just chubby" phase.
  • Symptoms: I've started to have headaches towards the evening. :(
  • Food Cravings: Just food in general....and root beer.  I've been drinking a lot of root beer.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: I still can't do pizza, unless it's thin crust.  Other than that, no sickness.
  • Sleep: I'm going to bed really early and sleeping pretty well.  I just wish I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night!  Oh, and it might be time to break out the pregnancy pillow.
  • What I miss: This week it was alcohol.  I'm don't drink much anyhow, but Michael and I went to dinner on the beach and I was really craving a fruity cocktail!  I opted for root beer instead.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: We did start throwing around a few names this week.  We haven't agreed on anything yet.
  • Gender: It's a.....SURPRISE!  Michael found out and of course, couldn't keep it a secret and told me.  He already blabbed it to a few close friends and his parents, but we've decided to keep it to ourselves from everyone else, including my family!
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: I knew fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes would be short lived!  I'm not in maternity yet, but I have been wearing more dresses and workout clothes.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to spend time with Michael.  We had such a great date night (even though our Garth Brooks concert was cancelled).


  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I can't believe we are expecting another little baby and he/she will be here before the end of the year!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A healthy and smooth pregnancy like I had with Emma.  And a relaxing week with not much to do!

  • No comments

    Post a Comment