Week 12 | Baby Funk 2

Tuesday, June 9, 2015


  • How far along?: 12 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  Plum (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -4 lbs
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.
  • The Bump: Not really.
  • Symptoms:  Tired, but slowly getting some energy back.
  • Food Cravings: Mexican food.   I think we had it four nights this week.  After a minor breakdown (with lots of crying) because I miss my family.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: If I don't eat as soon as I get hungry, then I get a little nauseous.  Mushrooms-which I love are not agreeing with me. 
  • Sleep: Still taking afternoon naps with Emma. Sleeping well at night.
  • What I miss:  More than one cup of regular coffee.  Decaf just isn't doing it.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael wants to find out what we are having, but I would like for it to be a surprise.  I'll guess we will see!
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in normal clothes, but starting to feel a little bloated.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  Emma was dedicated at church this week!  Getting to see our little love at our ultrasound appointment.  We have a tiny, healthy baby.  They kept our original due date, but baby measured a little small, so it could be anywhere from November 24-28 now.
  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I've seen our baby, but it still doesn't feel real yet!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A healthy and smooth pregnancy like I had with Emma. 

No comments

Post a Comment