8 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Thursday, June 4, 2015



  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.  I had stretch marks around month 7 with Emma, but they have all pretty much faded away.
  • The Bump: Not at all.  If anything, I look smaller from what I've lost this week.  I'll take it :)
  • Symptoms:  I am so exhausted!  Other than that I'm not sick at all and feel fine.
  • Food Cravings: MILK!  I can't get enough, and if you know me, I'm not a huge milk fan.  I haven't had cow's milk in almost a year.  Fruity cheerios, apples and Ramen Noodles with Louisiana hot sauce.  Oh, and lemons!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: If I don't eat as soon as I get hungry (which is all the time with this one) then I get a little nauseous.

  • Sleep: I have definitely been sleeping more than I usually do.  I am taking naps when Emma naps and sleeping pretty well at night.
  • What I miss:  Sushi!  The day before we found out we were going to go out and ended up changing our minds.  I so wish we had now!  Lol.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael wants to find out what we are having, but I would like for it to be a surprise.  I'll guess we will see!
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in normal clothes (if you count sweatpants as normal).  I am finally able to wear all my pre-baby clothes from Emma.  That is going to be short lived...haha.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  We got to confirm our pregnancy and tell a few of our close friends and family.  Waiting to surprise our parents when they come down for Emma's 1st birthday.
  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I can't believe we are expecting another little baby and he/she will be here before the end of the year!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A healthy and smooth pregnancy like I had with Emma.  I'm looking forward to Emma's party in a few weeks and telling the rest of our family and friends.

No comments

Post a Comment