10 weeks | Baby Funk 2

Friday, June 5, 2015

  • How far along?: 10 week
  • Baby is the size of a: Prune (according to WTE Pregnancy)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  -5 lbs
  • Stretch Marks? Nothing new.  I had stretch marks around month 7 with Emma, but they have all pretty much faded away.
  • The Bump: Still nothing!
  • Symptoms:  I'm. So. Tired. 
  • Food Cravings: Give me all the food!  I'm not craving anything crazy.  I just want to eat all the time.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: If I don't eat as soon as I get hungry (which is all the time with this one) then I get a little nauseous.  Oh, and the smell of meat.  Michael made pulled pork this week and it was hard to even be in the house.  Gross.
  • Sleep: Still taking afternoon naps with Emma.
  • What I miss: Honestly, I haven't missed much this week.  Oh-except energy.  Lol.  I'll be glad to get that back.  
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On.
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nope.
  • Gender: Michael still wants to find out what we are having, but I would like for it to be a surprise.
  • Movement: None.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in normal clothes, but starting to feel a little bloated.
  • Labor Signs: No!
  • Best Moment of the Week:  We finally got to tell Michael's parents and a few other friends.  Emma turned one this week!!  We had a blast at her party.
  • Feeling:  Very blessed, excited and nervous!  I can't believe we are expecting another little baby and he/she will be here before the end of the year!
  • What I'm exciting about/looking forward to: A healthy and smooth pregnancy like I had with Emma.  Also looking forward to seeing a little one in a few weeks.

No comments

Post a Comment