BBM Challenge | Week 6

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So, technically I'm a week behind, but spent Week 7 doing two workouts a day to catch up.  I didn't work out at all week 6 because Emma and I were both sick.  We are feeling better and I don't want to get too far behind.  It has really helped me to get a workout daily.  It's part of my motivation so I don't get "lazy".  Anyhow, here is how my week went..

Strength-Day 36:
Bent over Reversed Flys-25; Dumbbell Deadlifts-14; Divebomber Pushups-7 (so hard!); Weighted Lunge Kick-L16 R16; Dumbbell Windmills-L15 R15; Plank w/ Alternating Leg Lift-60secs

Cardio-Day 37:
Fake Jump Ropes-145; X Squats-28; Jog in Place-70secs; Mountain Climbers-100; Power Skip-60; Speed Skaters-21; Squat Thrust-24

Strength-Day 38:  
Bent over Reversed Flys-22; Dumbbell Deadlifts-13; Divebomber Pushups-8; Weighted Lunge Kick-L14 R14; Dumbbell Windmills-L17 R14; Plank w/ Alternating Leg Lift-60secs

Cardio-Day 39:
 Fake Jump Ropes-136; X Squats-30; Jog in Place-70secs; Mountain Climbers-100; Power Skip-55; Speed Skaters-20; Squat Thrust-22

Strength-Day 40: 
Bent over Reversed Flys-25; Dumbbell Deadlifts-16; Divebomber Pushups-6; Weighted Lunge Kick-L16 R16; Dumbbell Windmills-L17 R15; Plank w/ Alternating Leg Lift-60secs

Rest-Day 42:  I went to a good friend's bridal shower and had such a good time.  Michael has been great and pretty much taken care of Emma all day, so when I got home I was able to catch up on things for my shop.

I was able to get all my workouts completed in the AM this week and it felt amazing!  My goal is to continue to do there earlier in the day and not wait until the evening.

How did your week go? What is one goal for next week?

Aly

No comments

Post a Comment