BBM Challenge | Week 2

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Strength-Day 8: It feels good to workout after having one day of rest.  I feel energized!  And I really like the new routine.
Stats: Squat Swing-L22 R22; Triangle Push Ups-20; Static Lunge-Bicep Curls-L17 R16; Burpees-13; Elbow Plank Twist (knees at 90 degree angle instead of straight on-a goal to look forward to)-L11 R12

Cardio-Day 9:  Holy soreness.  Today was rough, but I'm really liking these new exercises.
Stats: Big Arm Skip-60; Side-to-Side Squat Shuffle-24; Mountain Climbers-50(each leg); Pogo Hop-L16 R18; Squat Thrust-12; Front Jacks-50; Speed Skaters-38; Jog in Place-60secs; Plank Up Downs-11

Strength-Day 10:  Ahh...I am so sore.  Another day down!
Stats: Squat Swing-L21 R25; Triangle Push Ups-24 (against wall); Static Lunge-Bicep Curls-L16 R15; Burpees-11; Elbow Plank Twist (knees at 90 degree angle instead of straight on-a goal to look forward to)-L13 R13

Cardio-Day 11:   Not as sore today and feeling good.
Stats: Big Arm Skip-58; Side-to-Side Squat Shuffle-26; Mountain Climbers-50(each leg); Pogo Hop-L15 R15; Squat Thrust-12; Front Jacks-55; Speed Skaters-32; Jog in Place-60secs; Plank Up Downs-10

Strength-Day 12:  Stats: Squat Swing-L22 R25; Triangle Push Ups-30 (against wall); Static Lunge-Bicep Curls-L15 R15; Burpees-12; Elbow Plank Twist (knees at 90 degree angle instead of straight on-a goal to look forward to)-L15 R16

Cardio -Day 13:  Yay for the last workout this week!
Stats: Big Arm Skip-55; Side-to-Side Squat Shuffle-30; Mountain Climbers-55(each leg); Pogo Hop-L15 R15; Squat Thrust-13; Front Jacks-53; Speed Skaters-35; Jog in Place-60secs; Plank Up Downs-10

Rest-Day 14:  Nothing crazy today.  Went to church, played outside with Em (it was a beautiful day) and had a great dinner with Michael and his parents.  Looking forward to a new week :)

My biggest challenge this week was staying on track with the actual workouts.  I know 20 minutes a day is totally doable, but things can get a little crazy around here for this first time mommy with an 8 month old.  She was clingy earlier this week so I really had to motivate myself to workout and not sit around and cuddle with her all day.  I definitely ate a lot better this week, but still need to make some adjustments.  My sweet tooth is killing me!

My goal for the next week is to really try and eat 5 healthy meals a day and to continue to get a walk in with Emma on top of my workouts.  I hope everyone is enjoying this challenge as much as I am.  I know that it isn't easy, but it will be worth it....stick with it!

What has been your biggest challenge this week?  What is one goal for next week?

Aly

No comments

Post a Comment