Fall Favorites-Part I

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Woo Hoo!!  It’s (almost) Fall y’all!  In honor of “the” PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte) officially becoming available today, I thought I would fill you in on some of my Fall favorites.  Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year.  As cliché as it is, I do love the smells, the sounds, the food, pumpkin, basically everything there is to love about Fall.
I did go to Starbucks this morning and didn’t order a PSL (I know-crazy, right?!).  I have to admit that I’ve been ordering PSL’s since last week :/  Instead, I ordered a Chai Tea Latte but added pumpkin and Soy…y’all was ah-mazing.  I had to share and thought you should try it out too.
I remember when Michael and I had our first Fall together and how obsessive I became over anything pumpkin.  I’m surprised I didn’t run him off!  I remember him saying, “Man, I knew you liked pumpkin, but don’t you think you’re going a little overboard?”  What?!  Now, I’m surprised he didn’t run ME off.
Here are a few of my favorites for this upcoming Fall season:
 
  1. PSL-YUM!  I don’t think I need to say anything else about this wonderful beverage.
  2. Scarves.  They are the perfect accessory to any outfit.  I am in love with this new J. Crew infinity scarf.  I love the fringe.
  3. Football.  We are Bears fans in our household and are so excited to see what this season brings for us. (Sorry to all of my family who are HUGE Cowboys fans).
  4. Pumpkin bread.  Here is a recipe for a twist on pumpkin bread.  It’s sooo delicious! Who am I kidding though, give me pumpkin everything.  I will have another post soon with some of my favorite pumpkin recipes.
  5. Boots.  All types.  There is something about a good pair of boots that make a girl feel good.  I am dying over these Michael Kors ankle boots right now!
 
I could go on and on about my favorite Fall things.  That’s why this is just part 1!  
 
What are some of your Fall favorites for this year?

No comments

Post a Comment